5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ram 1500, Limited Longhorn 4X4

DbrownLTE

Reaction score
December of 2020 I traded in my loaded 2019 Limited 1500 which i purchase in 2018. I really liked that truck, but now I really like my new 2021 Limited Longhorn 4X4 1500 even more than the 2019, the fit and finish is much better than the 2019. At times we beat FCA in these forums for their shortcomings, my 2019 was trouble free except for the pesky 12” touch screen that uconnect kept trashing with over the air updates, FCA made it right with a new screen and compensated me for my trouble with 2 years XM and extended the bumper to bumper warranty for 48k miles and an extra year. So my point is they have done right by me and made a really good 2021 Ram And I appreciate them and my Ram.

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Good to hear story. Congrats on the new truck!

DbrownLTE

Reaction score
Curious what you mean by the fit and finish being better?
Having one of the first trucks of a new model the doors weren’t quit flush, molding wasn’t true and aligned along the body. Not complaining, just bragging on the improvements of the 2021. The 2019 was a good truck, I’m picky and like to see doors, fenders and panels perfectly aligned, I feel FCA got it right on this particular 2021 Ram.

Users who are viewing this thread