5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ram 1500 DT service manual?

roosterHEMI

Reaction score
I have a 2021 1500 bighorn and was looking to find a service manual but can't seem to find one anywhere, I tried techauthority and other places i don't see anything. Anyone who has a pdf or a thumbdrive, where did you get it from? Long story short, my starter failed last week and I am going to replace it since I am out of 3/36 warranty and I called the dealer and they said it won't be covered by the powertrain warranty, I wanted to check the service manual on the correct process to get the lower bolt of the starter out.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have a 2021 1500 bighorn and was looking to find a service manual but can't seem to find one anywhere, I tried techauthority and other places i don't see anything. Anyone who has a pdf or a thumbdrive, where did you get it from? Long story short, my starter failed last week and I am going to replace it since I am out of 3/36 warranty and I called the dealer and they said it won't be covered by the powertrain warranty, I wanted to check the service manual on the correct process to get the lower bolt of the starter out.
Hi,

We would love to assist you! To find the owner's manual associated with your vehicle, you can visit www.mopar.com/en-us/my-garage/select-vehicle.html. Furthermore, if you would like further assistance while your vehicle is in service, please send us a private message so we can support you.

Dakota
Ram Cares

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

starter-png.149244

roosterHEMI

Reaction score
Yes I was able to finally get it off, it took a 3/8th extension and 15mm swivel socket. It is still not easy but if you go from above the exhaust and pull the ratchet down, it works the best. For the manual I am planning to get the subscription and get the pdfs downloaded.

Last edited:

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hi,

We would love to assist you! To find the owner's manual associated with your vehicle, you can visit www.mopar.com/en-us/my-garage/select-vehicle.html. Furthermore, if you would like further assistance while your vehicle is in service, please send us a private message so we can support you.

Dakota
Ram Cares
Nice try Dakota, but you missed the point if the request. Some of use go above and beyond what the owners manual covers and actually do our own maintenance on our vehicles.

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I subscribe to Alldata diy.

Users who are viewing this thread