5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Limited Tires - Michelin Defender 2 or CrossClimate 2

Jayson090

Reaction score
2021 Ram 1500 Limited 4x4 Night Edition with 22” wheels. Mostly suburban driving, some highway, no off-roading. Minimal towing.

Still running OE tires, but at 27,000 miles, they’re almost done. Living in Ohio, I’d like to replace them before winter.

I’m currently between the Michelin Defenders and CrossClimate 2. The Defenders appear to be highly recommended on this forum, but has anyone tried Michelin CrossClimate 2 tires? I like the idea of three peak snow rating and year round performance. They also have great reviews, but haven’t seen much feedback on their performance on our trucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score

Gren71

Reaction score
Update: ended up purchasing the Crossclimate 2 tires from Discount Tire. Will report back how they perform after some time on the road and in snow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
how are they doing for you?

sessman

Reaction score
Trying to decide between Defenders and CrossClimate from Costco for my 2021 stock with 22's....anyone else have input?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/