5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Rebel Rear lift options..

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Have a 2020 Rebel with Bilstein 5100 installed at clip 5. Perfectly leveled.. Question is when I load the truck up I now get some squat in the rear which I hate. Looking into lifting the rear a bit to get rid of the squat.
Should I go with ICON 1.5 rear springs or just go with a motofab spring spacer?? Not concerned about saving money, just trying not to effect the ride comfort, and do it more the right way.
I think the ICON Springs will only give me a half inch more seeing it’s a Rebel. Is this correct? If so, I’m not sure that will be enough to get rid of the squat when loaded up.

Any help appreciated! Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Check out Dobinson 2” springs …. Would give you 1” lift …. They come in stock load, or an extra load version …. A guy on here has em, and said they ride great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jellis466

Reaction score
i have this same issue with my Lonestar. if the 2" springs are added, will i need knew shocks as well to accommodate for the increased length?

Users who are viewing this thread