5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 ram rebel shaking at 70+mph

Oracio robles

Reaction score
I just got a used 2020 rebel took it home on the highway shaking is pretty bad feel a lot of vibration in my steering wheel have an appointment at the dealer on Monday good thing I got a 3 year warranty on it but I’m scared because I hear a lot of people have the same problems it’s stock the only thing it has is different tires not the original ones they come with

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I just got a used 2020 rebel took it home on the highway shaking is pretty bad feel a lot of vibration in my steering wheel have an appointment at the dealer on Monday good thing I got a 3 year warranty on it but I’m scared because I hear a lot of people have the same problems it’s stock the only thing it has is different tires not the original ones they come with
A lot of people have the same problem? Not as far as I know. Probably have bad wheel balance or crap tires.
Always take a used car up to highway speed before buying it imo

grimreefer

U.S. Merchant Marine
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Had a bit of shimmy awhile back and had everything road force balanced with some new meats. Shimmy went away.

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I third the motion, probably tires. Rotate the tires and see if the shimmy changes. You might discover loose lugnuts or a separated belt in the process

Users who are viewing this thread