5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Ram Rebel Odd brake noise

HTX_Abel

Reaction score
Hello y’all. I am fairly new to the truck scene and recently just picked up a 2020 Rebel. I started to hear some strange chirping noise coming from either the brakes or suspension. When I start to depress the brakes and move my steering wheel the noise starts to get worse. I have a video that you can slightly hear it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hello y’all. I am fairly new to the truck scene and recently just picked up a 2020 Rebel. I started to hear some strange chirping noise coming from either the brakes or suspension. When I start to depress the brakes and move my steering wheel the noise starts to get worse. I have a video that you can slightly hear it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi HTX_Abel,

I certainly understand why this would be concerning. If this noise becomes more apparent and you decide to address it with your dealer, please let us know via private message. We would be more than happy to provide you with an additional layer of support for that process.

Mark
RamCares

Users who are viewing this thread