5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Ram phone problems

jacobcleve

Reaction score
Hello, bought a 2020 Ram last month, 2000 miles on it. Noticed on the last few calls I placed the person I was talking to could not hear me after a few minutes, but I could still hear them. Have to hang up and call them back and then it would be ok. I am using my cell thru the truck and not the truck phone number they give you with the Hotspot. Anyone else having this issue?

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hello, bought a 2020 Ram last month, 2000 miles on it. Noticed on the last few calls I placed the person I was talking to could not hear me after a few minutes, but I could still hear them. Have to hang up and call them back and then it would be ok. I am using my cell thru the truck and not the truck phone number they give you with the Hotspot. Anyone else having this issue?

Hello Jacob,

I regret to hear of the trouble you are experiencing with your truck. I understand that you are reaching out to fellow forum members on this, however, if you do not receive a solution here we kindly recommend following up with your selling dealer on this as they will be in the best position to provide assistance. If you are in need of any additional support while addressing this with them, our team is just a PM away.

Mark
RamCares

ram_damn_bam

Reaction score
Hey I’m having the same issue. I’m not sure what’s the deal so I guess it is safe to say it’s Uconnect system.

stevestrike

Reaction score
Tons of threads on this very issue. It's well-known, and has yet to be addressed by Ram/FCA/Anyone. Easiest "fix" when it happens is to transfer the call to your phone, then back to the truck and the caller should be able to hear you again.

jacobcleve

Reaction score
Hello Jacob,

I regret to hear of the trouble you are experiencing with your truck. I understand that you are reaching out to fellow forum members on this, however, if you do not receive a solution here we kindly recommend following up with your selling dealer on this as they will be in the best position to provide assistance. If you are in need of any additional support while addressing this with them, our team is just a PM away.

Mark
RamCares
Thanks for your reply.

Users who are viewing this thread