5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Ram HD interior spied in new shots

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
RAM_HD_Interior_001.jpg

Center stack is similar to the 2019 Ram 1500

Brian Williams of Spiedbilde photography recently snapped these interior shots of the 2020 Ram HD. While most of the dash is still covered in camo we can see that the center stack is similar to the 2019 Ram 1500. The big difference, of course, is the column shifter instead of the knob shifter but another difference that we notice is that it looks like there are auxiliary switches mounted on the bottom of the center stack where the toggle switches for air suspension, tow haul mode etc are on the 1500s. This particular truck also has a PTO (Power Take Off) button. We previously predicted the aux switches replacing those controls in this article. This truck has the 8.4 inch UConnect 4C system but we expect the massive 12 inch display to be an option as well.

2020 Ram HD interior (Brian WIlliams)

While we stand by most of what we wrote about in that article we know believe that the HDs are going to be heavily refreshed and continue to use the 4th Gen cabs for the time being. We wrote an extensive article on why we believe that to be the case, as well as pointed out a lot of supporting evidence to that here.

2020 Ram HD interior (Brian WIlliams)

This is our first look at the interior of the 2020 Ram HD but with many test mules roaming the streets there seems to be no shortage of photos of the new HDs in general. The 2020 Ram HD will debut in just a few months at the North American International Autoshow in January.

RAM_HD_Interior_004.jpg

RAM_HD_Interior_005.jpg

RAM_HD_Interior_006.jpg

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty much, which was expected.
Making it hard to pull the trigger on an 18 or a 19. If this new truck has all the goodies of the 1500 but has a slightly more muscular look, with maybe an upgraded gasser, oh boy, this is gonna be a great truck.

Longhorn

Reaction score
What do you guys prefer the column shifter or knob shifter.....

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
What do you guys prefer the column shifter or knob shifter.....
I prefer the shifter that comeswith the extra pedal;)

The column shiftis all I have experience with, and I am not sure HD gets the knob.

But I would be fine with it. I think I would prefer it.

Do they have the column shifter camouflaged in these pics?

Maybe it will get the knob.

Longhorn

Reaction score
I prefer the shifter that comeswith the extra pedal;)

The column shiftis all I have experience with, and I am not sure HD gets the knob.

But I would be fine with it. I think I would prefer it.

Do they have the column shifter camouflaged in these pics?

Maybe it will get the knob.

Spy pic shows column shifter but who knows....

Users who are viewing this thread