5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 ram 3500 laramie 12" uconnect problem

aman

Reaction score
50% to 60% of the time when i get in my new truck the radio will not play. If i turn it off get out lock the door wait a few then get back in and start it all is good. 80K truck with this problem is not acceptable, dealer said the truck is up to date and have no fix.

Jtr

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The old trick is to choose the AM or FM band and then switch back to the source you desire. Not the best solution but worth a try in the meantime until you can get a software fix.

aman

Reaction score
The old trick is to choose the AM or FM band and then switch back to the source you desire. Not the best solution but worth a try in the meantime until you can get a software fix.
I have tried that and the am and fm or vol all locks up. i just have to turn off the truck wait and then start it back up. but thank you.

Jtr

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have tried that and the am and fm or vol all locks up. i just have to turn off the truck wait and then start it back up. but thank you.
Sorry to hear man, hope you can get it quickly fixed

Users who are viewing this thread