5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Ram 1500 Night Edition 3.92 rear 5.7L BDS 4" lift on 33s

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
No prob. And you could definitely do 325/60r20s on a 4” lift if you wanted!

BNeal

Reaction score
I will be picking mine up tomorrow 4inch air on 35's on 20 inch wheels. I think a lot of factor goes into besides just the tire size. like rim size, rim width heck even the rim color helps with the over all visual aspect of the wheel and tire combo. Also some tires are bigger or smaller than others even tho they claim a certain "size"
Post a pic once you get it home. Would like to see what my truck would like with that configuration.

Bay Area RAM

Reaction score
Just ordered the 4” BDS kit and I plan on keeping the 295/50r22’s that I am currently running…. Works out to be just a tad taller than a 33” and 11.5” wide…. i Agree with everyone else, these trucks look really good with the longer bed and a lift.

and what are these garages that you all speak of…. ? I have an attached storage/tool shed/toy shed/kid junk/Amazon boxes/and every other such crap holding area with a garage door, you mean the cars are supposed to go in there 😉😂 Don’t tell my wife.

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Just ordered the 4” BDS kit and I plan on keeping the 295/50r22’s that I am currently running…. Works out to be just a tad taller than a 33” and 11.5” wide…. i Agree with everyone else, these trucks look really good with the longer bed and a lift.

and what are these garages that you all speak of…. ? I have an attached storage/tool shed/toy shed/kid junk/Amazon boxes/and every other such crap holding area with a garage door, you mean the cars are supposed to go in there 😉😂 Don’t tell my wife.
I have one of the attached junk/motorcycle storage sheds too. I thought people were talking about parking at thier buildings at work...

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Jesus people …. One word !!! …. Dumpster !!! Get rid of all that sh!t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I prefer to keep my Harley, Chopper, lifts, tools, jacks, spare parts, air compressor, welder, craft supplies, and unfortunately misc bric-a-brac that I would need about 2 days after throwing it out.

I am working on it as I got a small metal building for the bikes now. Maybe one day the wife could get to park in half the garage.

Me? Nah.

Users who are viewing this thread