5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you like it?

• Total voters

Mountain Eden

Reaction score
Bought this bumper/grill guard all in one the other day. It's a SteelCraft Elevation. I haven't seen too many pictures of RAM 1500's with it besides maybe like 2-3 of them. I still have to do a leveling kit on it because it is heavy and it even brought the front down more than factory. So I'm looking at a 3-3 3/4 inch offset from the back.

I got a 2020 RAM 1500 LoneStar 4x4 Night Edition 5.7 Hemi V8 (no e-torque) Premium Lighting Group
5% tint all around besides the front windshield
Super 10 muffler with resonator delete

What do you guys think? yay or nay?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 109
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 112
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Forgive me for saying but your truck, your way lol. To may I applaud those who do what they want with their vehicles. The best things I see is people enjoying their rides the way that they want. :)

WildWildWest

Reaction score
I think you will find a more balanced look once leveled and with 35s! I personally love the look of a leveled truck with a ranch hand.

I like the direction it’s going! Just needs a little more balance in my opinion!

outdoor7or24

Reaction score
Bought this bumper/grill guard all in one the other day. It's a SteelCraft Elevation. I haven't seen too many pictures of RAM 1500's with it besides maybe like 2-3 of them. I still have to do a leveling kit on it because it is heavy and it even brought the front down more than factory. So I'm looking at a 3-3 3/4 inch offset from the back.

I got a 2020 RAM 1500 LoneStar 4x4 Night Edition 5.7 Hemi V8 (no e-torque) Premium Lighting Group
5% tint all around besides the front windshield
Super 10 muffler with resonator delete

What do you guys think? yay or nay?

How does the truck ride with the extra weight?

Did you do anything to help level it out?

Users who are viewing this thread