5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Ram 1500 Laramie with Mopar Lift and 295/60R20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on Stock Wheels

4x4TRUCK

Reaction score
that’s awesome. May I ask how much this ran you? I’m shopping around at dealers and they are all over the place on pricing. Would you be able to tell me how much the lift, install, and tires cost individually? Thank you!
Mine was a different situation as I have friends and family that work at the dealership but I can at least lay out the standard retail prices of everything you’d typically see for your comparisons:

$1,350 for lift
$1587.84 for tires
$642.41 for tire mount and balance, alignment and lift install (along with misc. shop fees)
$150 for speedometer recalibration

Last edited:

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Awesome write up & thank you. Your tire size gives me another option I really didn’t think I’d like. Also let’s me know if need to I can recal tire size with my WiTECH. Which will save money.

RedWhite&PatriotBlue

Reaction score
Gotta say, I'm following your lead with my truck. I saw your stock wheels and got my truck in part, because it had the same rims! Best looking stock rims in my opinion. Hoping to get the lift and tires by end of this summer. Great looking truck!

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Def easier rims to clean then sport lol. Tho, I would take limited 20s too. Simple yet effective. And definitely easy to clean

Mbrigh3

Reaction score
Hey All - I just picked up a new 2020 Ram Laramie last week and had the dealer install a 2" Mopar lift along with some 295/60R20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers onto the factory wheels. I think the truck turned out really cool. The dealer did the speedometer recalibration through Mopar as well so I didn't have to go aftermarket. I attached an image below of what the screen looks like that the dealer uses for this and the tire size options that are available to calibrate to. Overall the ride quality feels the same (great) as before which was somewhat surprising. The tires are surprisingly quite as well and are completely flush with the fender flares which I like. It has a clean factory look with a much better stance now. Overall I'm loving the truck so far. Check out my video below if you want to get a better look at it. Hopefully this is helpful for anyone looking to do something similar.

- 2" Mopar Lift (raised the front 2.5 inches and the rear 2 inches) rake on truck went from 2 inches factory to now 1.5 inches
- 295/60R20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers (33.94" X 11.77") after installing the lift and the tires it raised the truck a total of 4.5 inches in the front and 4 inches in the rear
- Speedometer recalibrated at dealer through Mopar (tested it against a speedometer app after install and it’s calibrated to the exact MPH)
- Tinted front windows
- Spray in bedliner

Im looking at tires for my truck. I am coming from a 4th gen with 35x12.5r20s. I believe you can actually put those on these Rams again with those sport wheels but depending on the tire it may rub the control arm.
I am not going 35s again because on my 4th gen def drove heavy and gave my transmission a headache.

Did this set up drive any different for you?

Samleewhite

Reaction score
Hey All - I just picked up a new 2020 Ram Laramie last week and had the dealer install a 2" Mopar lift along with some 295/60R20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers onto the factory wheels. I think the truck turned out really cool. The dealer did the speedometer recalibration through Mopar as well so I didn't have to go aftermarket. I attached an image below of what the screen looks like that the dealer uses for this and the tire size options that are available to calibrate to. Overall the ride quality feels the same (great) as before which was somewhat surprising. The tires are surprisingly quite as well and are completely flush with the fender flares which I like. It has a clean factory look with a much better stance now. Overall I'm loving the truck so far. Check out my video below if you want to get a better look at it. Hopefully this is helpful for anyone looking to do something similar.

- 2" Mopar Lift (raised the front 2.5 inches and the rear 2 inches) rake on truck went from 2 inches factory to now 1.5 inches
- 295/60R20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers (33.94" X 11.77") after installing the lift and the tires it raised the truck a total of 4.5 inches in the front and 4 inches in the rear
- Speedometer recalibrated at dealer through Mopar (tested it against a speedometer app after install and it’s calibrated to the exact MPH)
- Tinted front windows
- Spray in bedliner

Hey, Just bought my truck with a very similar set-up. 2" Mopar lift with 295/60R20 Ridge Grapplers on factory wheels. My tires are rubbing when the wheels are turned all the way to the right or left in the case of backing into or pulling into a parking space or making a u-turn. Did you experience this at all? Did you have to do any cutting?

Attachments

• Truck 8.jpg
    Truck 8.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 122
  • Truck 5.jpg
    Truck 5.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 119

RedWhite&PatriotBlue

Reaction score
Hey, Just bought my truck with a very similar set-up. 2" Mopar lift with 295/60R20 Ridge Grapplers on factory wheels. My tires are rubbing when the wheels are turned all the way to the right or left in the case of backing into or pulling into a parking space or making a u-turn. Did you experience this at all? Did you have to do any cutting?
Dude, just trim the plastic with a dremel or razor blade. Put it at full lock, park it, and crawl underneath to see where. Only other option is to reduce tire size but truck tires ain't cheap...

Users who are viewing this thread