5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Ram 1500 Laramie with Mopar Lift and 295/60R20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on Stock Wheels

4x4TRUCK

Reaction score
Hey All - I just picked up a new 2020 Ram Laramie last week and had the dealer install a 2" Mopar lift along with some 295/60R20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers onto the factory wheels. I think the truck turned out really cool. The dealer did the speedometer recalibration through Mopar as well so I didn't have to go aftermarket. I attached an image below of what the screen looks like that the dealer uses for this and the tire size options that are available to calibrate to. Overall the ride quality feels the same (great) as before which was somewhat surprising. The tires are surprisingly quite as well and are completely flush with the fender flares which I like. It has a clean factory look with a much better stance now. Overall I'm loving the truck so far. Check out my video below if you want to get a better look at it. Hopefully this is helpful for anyone looking to do something similar.

- 2" Mopar Lift (raised the front 2.5 inches and the rear 2 inches) rake on truck went from 2 inches factory to now 1.5 inches
- 295/60R20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers (33.94" X 11.77") after installing the lift and the tires it raised the truck a total of 4.5 inches in the front and 4 inches in the rear
- Speedometer recalibrated at dealer through Mopar (tested it against a speedometer app after install and it’s calibrated to the exact MPH)
- Tinted front windows
- Spray in bedliner

Attachments

• Cal.jpg
    Cal.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 347
Last edited:

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
I just picked up a new 2020 Ram Laramie last week and had the dealer install a 2" Mopar lift along with some 295/60R20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers onto the factory wheels. I think the truck turned out really cool. The dealer did the speedometer recalibration through Mopar as well so I didn't have to go aftermarket. I attached an image below of what the screen looks like that the dealer uses for this and the tire size options that are available to calibrate to. Overall the ride quality feels the same (great) as before which was somewhat surprising. The tires are surprisingly quite as well and are completely flush with the fender flares which I like. It has a clean factory look with a much better stance now. Overall I'm loving the truck so far. Check out my video below if you want to get a better look at it. Hopefully this is helpful for anyone looking to do something similar.

- 2" Mopar Lift (raised the front 2.5 inches and the rear 2 inches) rake on truck went from 2 inches factory to now 1.5 inches
- 295/60R20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers (33.94" X 11.77") after installing the lift and the tires it raised the truck a total of 4.5 inches in the front and 4 inches in the rear
- Speedometer recalibrated at dealer through Mopar
- Tinted front windows
- Spray in bedliner
Sweet looking rig. Perfect stance.

rzims

Reaction score
great looking truck. The stance is perfect and love how the tires fit in there.

ScottW19

Reaction score
Your post is going to cost me a bunch of money.

perfect stance! Thanks for sharing

RJS

Reaction score
Nice looking truck. I see you are in snow country so you may want to install the OEM plastic rear wheel liners.

Atlantic Blue

Reaction score

Wouldn't it be 3.5" in the front (not 4.5) of total lift with the kit accounting for 2.5 and the tires 1" (2" taller tire only raises truck 1")? Same for rear 3" vs. 4.

4x4TRUCK

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be 3.5" in the front (not 4.5) of total lift with the kit accounting for 2.5 and the tires 1" (2" taller tire only raises truck 1")? Same for rear 3" vs. 4.
The stock tires from the factory are just under 32 inches (275/55R20). These new tires are nearly 34 inches (33.94 inches). Here’s a great tire size calculator I like to use that provides in depth detail on specific sizes:

4x4TRUCK

Reaction score
Nice looking truck. I see you are in snow country so you may want to install the OEM plastic rear wheel liners.
Agreed, I’ve actually been trying to get wheel liners and have asked around the dealers here locally and no one seems to be able to find a part number to order them. Any idea what the part number is for them?

RJS

Reaction score
Agreed, I’ve actually been trying to get wheel liners and have asked around the dealers here locally and no one seems to be able to find a part number to order them. Any idea what the part number is for them?
My dealer had them in stock when I bought my 19 Laramie in 8/19. From a previous post these are the ones for the new body 2019's. I would assume the 2020's are the same on 1500's. My dealer took a 15% coupon they had on the Mopar.com website and total cost was $118 for the pair. Shipping would have added a fair bit more. Get the two screws also.
Part numbers are:
68275910AB
68275911AB
6512919AA (screws, 2 needed)

Atlantic Blue

Reaction score
The stock tires from the factory are just under 32 inches (275/55R20). These new tires are nearly 34 inches (33.94 inches). Here’s a great tire size calculator I like to use that provides in depth detail on specific sizes:

You are missing my point. Every 2" increase in tire height only lifts the truck 1".

4x4TRUCK

Reaction score
You are missing my point. Every 2" increase in tire height only lifts the truck 1".
The tires and lift were all installed at the same time so I was only able to take before measurements and after measurements with everything completed (maybe the lift ends up being a little over the advertised 2” and/or the new tires are a little bigger than the advertised dimensions and/or the factory ones were a little smaller...not sure). Here were the approximate measurements measuring from my garage floor centered on the center caps to the fender flare:

Before:
Front - 36.5”
Rear - 38.5”

After:
Front - 41”
Rear - 42.5”

4x4TRUCK

Reaction score
My dealer had them in stock when I bought my 19 Laramie in 8/19. From a previous post these are the ones for the new body 2019's. I would assume the 2020's are the same on 1500's. My dealer took a 15% coupon they had on the Mopar.com website and total cost was $118 for the pair. Shipping would have added a fair bit more. Get the two screws also.
Part numbers are:
68275910AB
68275911AB
6512919AA (screws, 2 needed)
Perfect thanks for the detail on this and the part numbers. This should make it a lot easier for my dealer to find them. I’m going to give them a call next week to get some ordered. Thanks!

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The tires and lift were all installed at the same time so I was only able to take before measurements and after measurements with everything completed (maybe the lift ends up being a little over the advertised 2” and/or the new tires are a little bigger than the advertised dimensions and/or the factory ones were a little smaller...not sure). Here were the approximate measurements measuring from my garage floor centered on the center caps to the fender flare:

Before:
Front - 36.5”
Rear - 38.5”

After:
Front - 41”
Rear - 42.5”

that’s awesome. May I ask how much this ran you? I’m shopping around at dealers and they are all over the place on pricing. Would you be able to tell me how much the lift, install, and tires cost individually? Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread