5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Ram 1500 Laramie with Mopar Lift and 295/60R20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on Stock Wheels

4x4TRUCK

Reaction score
Hey All - I just picked up a new 2020 Ram Laramie last week and had the dealer install a 2" Mopar lift along with some 295/60R20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers onto the factory wheels. I think the truck turned out really cool. The dealer did the speedometer recalibration through Mopar as well so I didn't have to go aftermarket. I attached an image below of what the screen looks like that the dealer uses for this and the tire size options that are available to calibrate to. Overall the ride quality feels the same (great) as before which was somewhat surprising. The tires are surprisingly quite as well and are completely flush with the fender flares which I like. It has a clean factory look with a much better stance now. Overall I'm loving the truck so far. Check out my video below if you want to get a better look at it. Hopefully this is helpful for anyone looking to do something similar.

- 2" Mopar Lift (raised the front 2.5 inches and the rear 2 inches) rake on truck went from 2 inches factory to now 1.5 inches
- 295/60R20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers (33.94" X 11.77") after installed with the lift these raised the truck a total of 4.5 inches in the front and 4 inches in the rear
- Speedometer recalibrated for a 34" tire at dealer through Mopar (tested it against a speedometer app and it's calibrated to the exact MPH)
- Tinted front windows
- Spray in bedliner

Attachments

• Cal.jpg
    Cal.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

Todd1500

Reaction score
Looks good. I was planning on using the exact size Ridge Grappler tires on mine with the factory 2" lift.

Thanks for posting.

t76turbo

Reaction score
Looks very nice. I have a white sport Laramie and have been thinking I might want to do the mopar lift. This doesn’t help me stay away from it for sure!

4x4TRUCK

Reaction score
Seeing this lift and tires on a white Laramie sport was actually what made me want to do it (I just wasn't able to find a white sport). They look awesome with it. If you haven't seen one yet check out the below truck:

Last edited:

fact mechanic

Reaction score
I just picked up a new 2020 Ram Laramie last week and had the dealer install a 2" Mopar lift along with some 295/60R20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers onto the factory wheels. I think the truck turned out really cool. The dealer did the speedometer recalibration through Mopar as well so I didn't have to go aftermarket. I attached an image below of what the screen looks like that the dealer uses for this and the tire size options that are available to calibrate to. Overall the ride quality feels the same (great) as before which was somewhat surprising. The tires are surprisingly quite as well and are completely flush with the fender flares which I like. It has a clean factory look with a much better stance now. Overall I'm loving the truck so far. Check out my video below if you want to get a better look at it. Hopefully this is helpful for anyone looking to do something similar.

- 2" Mopar Lift (raised the front 2.5 inches and the rear 2 inches) rake on truck went from 2 inches factory to now 1.5 inches
- 295/60R20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers (33.94" X 11.77") after installed with the lift these raised the truck a total of 4.5 inches in the front and 4 inches in the rear
- Speedometer recalibrated for a 34" tire at dealer through Mopar (tested it against a speedometer app and it's calibrated to the exact MPH)
- Tinted front windows
- Spray in bedliner
What mode is it in in the video? Normal or OR1?

t76turbo

Reaction score
Seeing this lift and tires on a white Laramie sport was actually what made me want to do it (I just wasn't able to find a white sport). They look awesome with it. If you haven't seen one yet check out the below truck:

that does look awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread