5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Ram 1500 Built-to-serve Big Horn on 35" Ridge Grapplers tires with RC 2" level

JallenVuk

Reaction score
33.4 in tires work good also with no lift and no rubbing.
58ce242b90c83896241b5bda7dd3d0e5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Perfect Look
I have the same 2020 Gator down here in Canada. Looking to do the same, I really want to keep Stock Rims with Aggressive Tires. Wondering if you could help me out.. Before buying tires.. I levelled with 2" Ready Lift spacers in front. Experiencing issues, clunking and overall don't like the ride quality anymore. I have read on here and through youtube: Struts w/ UCA's are better options to lift as the geometry gets all messed up. TBH I am leaning heavy on just taking the spacers out and going back to the stock rake look, but want to still achieve the Aggressive look and height with thick tires (Grappler/Duratrac)
Could you share any thoughts/Tires chosen/ have you lifted/levelled with what package?
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread