5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Limited...black appearance London, Ontario

supercanadian

Reaction score
Just picked this up today! Ordered on Dec 7th was ready Dec 23rd I think. Custom ordered as this one as 3.92 but no tow mirrors.

5.7 - no etorque
3.92 gears
pano
black appearance
anti spin diff

Bought this in Toronto and picked it up today. Traded a 2018 f150 for this. Have to admit this was the most tentative drive on highway I've ever done as I still learning how the truck handled and all the features. Love it so far. although I noticed two issues, one is a small rip in the steering wheel leather and second was a massive about of wind noise, but overall very satisfied.

IMG_0031.JPG
IMG_0032.JPG

supercanadian

Reaction score
ignore my crap parking was just pulled over to run in to get a coffee....parking lot was empty!

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congratulations on your new 2020 Ram Limited. Nothing's wrong with your parking. All members on this forum park that way to protect our trucks! :D

Last edited:

ppowell1983

Reaction score
Just picked this up today! Ordered on Dec 7th was ready Dec 23rd I think. Custom ordered as this one as 3.92 but no tow mirrors.

5.7 - no etorque
3.92 gears
pano
black appearance
anti spin diff

Bought this in Toronto and picked it up today. Traded a 2018 f150 for this. Have to admit this was the most tentative drive on highway I've ever done as I still learning how the truck handled and all the features. Love it so far. although I noticed two issues, one is a small rip in the steering wheel leather and second was a massive about of wind noise, but overall very satisfied.

View attachment 43172
View attachment 43170

Congrats on your new truck. I had a massive amount of wind noise when I first got my truck, it turned out to be the seal in the pano roof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

papac0rn

Reaction score
Congrats. Love the darkest out look. Did you've the front windows tinted too? Lol you park like I do!

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Love the blacked out Limited, kinda makes me wish I had waited a couple months for one. Was it a Tim Hortons coffee, one thing I miss about living in Canada is the abundance of coffee shops. Enjoy your new ride, any mods planned?

TLOC

Reaction score
Hey Supercanadian, Bada$$ ride but I'm partial to the BAP, welcome from the Triad in NC...

dstevens

Reaction score
Congrats on the Ram.

I like the black out look. The taller diff gears help with towing, but also put a bit extra spring in the step! I think you'll like it.

2019 Ram Bighorn Sport
4x4, Hemi

Cravenfan

Reaction score
No matter where I park, I use the manual parking protection mode.

Suspension at max height and steps deployed. :)

How do you manually deploy the steps to stay out longer than just for entry and exit?

Users who are viewing this thread