5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Limited 6'4 Finally

Jr22

Reaction score
Finally got most of the major mods done after a little over a YEAR in waiting for parts to come in! 8+ months on the Forge Wheels and just a little over 5 Months on the BDS 4 inch lift to come in. Im glad that most of the major mods are on the truck. I am very pleased with how it turned out and how the vehicle rides/performs with the new mods on. 4 inch BDS air lift on a set of Brixton Forge wrapped in 35x12.5R20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Here are some shots i will be posting more on ig @JJ_Roz22

FrontEndZoom SCreen Shot.jpg
Front Screen Shot.jpg

RailRoad Water Screen.jpg
Back Screen Shot.jpg
Untitled.jpg

Dookie

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks nice my man, what was your choice on those rotors? Was thinking about changing mine out on the first brake change with drilled or slotted...or both.

Jr22

Reaction score
Looks nice my man, what was your choice on those rotors? Was thinking about changing mine out on the first brake change with drilled or slotted...or both.
I went with cross drilled only from r1 concepts. From what I have gathered cross drilled allows the rotors to cool down faster, slotted rotors actually increase wear on the pads a little bit, for better bike for track use. I highly doubly this ram will ever see a millisecond of track time 🤣😂🤣. Slotted and drilled do both and looks a little too busy imo. I just wanted something more to look at since the wheels grab your attention I didn’t want just stock rotors on there.

Jr22

Reaction score
I swore I wasn't going to lift this truck... and those pics aren't helping. 😣 Rolling perfection IMHO. (y)(y)
Thank you, if I had to do again again I would lol. I know I’m not helping hahahahah. I know it’s not much most of the pictures where taken in or1 setting on the air suspension. But a simple 4inch lift and tires just changes the feel, look and driving presence on these things. It seems like the physical structure/body of the truck grew into a bigger truck lol. Is say go for it you won’t regret it. It still drives amazing the air suspension on these things do an amazing job

Last edited:

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
It looks really great man!! It’s crazy how much taller yours looks than mine! Maybe it’s because my 37s are more stuffed? Idk. But yeah that’s an awesome looking truck, congrats!

Jr22

Reaction score
It looks really great man!! It’s crazy how much taller yours looks than mine! Maybe it’s because my 37s are more stuffed? Idk. But yeah that’s an awesome looking truck, congrats!
To be fair I did cheat a little on the pictures lol. These pics where taken at OR1 Setting. Normal and Aero mode is a little bit shorter

Dookie

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I went with cross drilled only from r1 concepts. From what I have gathered cross drilled allows the rotors to cool down faster, slotted rotors actually increase wear on the pads a little bit, for better bike for track use. I highly doubly this ram will ever see a millisecond of track time 🤣😂🤣. Slotted and drilled do both and looks a little too busy imo. I just wanted something more to look at since the wheels grab your attention I didn’t want just stock rotors on there.
Can you share a part number(s) for them, according to the site, nothing is available?

Jr22

Reaction score
Looks great. The 6'4" bed makes a real difference for the looks - more proportional than the 5'7" bed length.
Thank you, I think so as well and it’s a major plus on the extra bed space since I bought this truck to haul my bikes to track days

Jr22

Reaction score
6'4" bed looks great with the stance of your truck. Awesome rig and nice work!
Thanks man, yea the 6’4 bed for me was a must. There was no limited with the 6’4 box NorCal so I drove 6/7 hours away to SoCal to pick one up.

Jr22

Reaction score
Can you share a part number(s) for them, according to the site, nothing is available?
I actually have the wrong part number as well. The first time I ordered the rotors and waited a month they did not fit! They could have sent me the previous gen ram rotors but I did have to send my orignal set back and wait another 4-6 weeks to receive these. Your best bet is to actually call them and have someone go through their inventory and check. Make sure you tell them you have the 6 lug new body style cause it’s a pita to send sht back and wait again

RamGuy18

Reaction score
What width on the rim and what offset? My 20x10 with -18” offset and same size tire needed a decent amount of trimming even for normal ride height

Jr22

Reaction score
What width on the rim and what offset? My 20x10 with -18” offset and same size tire needed a decent amount of trimming even for normal ride height
Brixton Forge did all the work for me. They just asked what lift I'm going with, what tires I wanted to run and how much tire poke I wanted. I told them all the info with zero to 1/2 and inch poke would be the most I would want. They did a 20X10.5 I believe the offset is -8. Zero trimming or rub even on entry exit mode but its pretty damn close

Attachments

• 5FD50E1B-673D-4B1B-AE7B-EFE0A9951480.jpeg
    5FD50E1B-673D-4B1B-AE7B-EFE0A9951480.jpeg
    133.9 KB · Views: 24

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/