5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Chevrolet heavy duty pictures just released!!!

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I would say the new two tone nastallgia 80’s lookin square body pickups they have recently produced would easily outsale this thing. This has gotta be a joke, right? I would have let some elementary age kids draw me a picture of a pickup and used that design before this one:ROFLMAO:.

I actually said the Silverado looks like it was designed by a 5 year old with a transformers fetish on another site lol.

Jhill

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If you go to Youtube and type in "2020 Chevrolet Silverado 2500" its interesting to see all the reaction not only by the presentations but the viewer comments typed below each. The TFLtruck guys chose words carefully to stay nice about its looks but did say that people in office that walked by while picture on computer screen stop and take a double take at its appearance......(like WTF is that?) lmao :LOL:

habu987

Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All
Reaction score
The sad thing is, there's probably a handful of executives at GM who're sitting at their desks with their feet up on their desks, looking at pictures of this truck and thinking "Nailed it. Damn I'm good!"

Jhill

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just figured out why it says C-H-E-V-R-O-L-E-T instead of bow tie!!! Some day if one is in a ditch, you will easily figure out if it is upside down or right side up. (Styling looks the same both ways) IMG_3381.JPG IMG_3356.JPG

Last edited:

RenoRam

Reaction score
The ugliest truck I have ever seen. Showed my wife and she said "WT*"...nuff said.

Jhill

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Oh thats a step....I thought it was a urinal in case you are traveling and can't find a gas station. How thoughtful of them. Because its a gas model they catch it in the unused urea blue def tank required for diesel models for easy drop off at the local RV dump station . ( Apparently this alleged option is inspired by the recent addition of street urinals in Paris.) ;) IMG_3386.JPG IMG_3385.JPG

Last edited:

Jhill

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Here are some other photoshopped ideas of possible front ends for the 2020 Chev HD that others on Youtube created. Not a bad improvement by using already proven designs. Now what about those Lego mirrors? Put some Ram towing mirrors on it that mount on that black plastic triangle forward of door glass. o_O;) IMG_3388.JPG IMG_3387.JPG IMG_3389.JPG

Last edited:

Jhill

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The 2019 Ram 1500 has won both the Motor Trend and Truck Trend truck of the year! You should read both of their reviews of 2019 Silverado. They really both were brutally honest of shortcomings and one of them said Cadillac should take lessons from Ram interior. Looks like the 2020 Chev HD won't be feeling much love either as it has same interior and interesting (???) front end. Shouldn't have any trouble out selling Chev and GMC. Lookout Ford, you might be next as your interior is getting outdated and as customers discover Ram, you might get knocked out of first place after like 41 years of top selling brand. They build a new F-150 every 53 ?seconds now and sell one every 32 ? seconds. Ford, better keep an eye on Ram! Competition creates better vehicles! :)

Gman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The interior of my Limited is nicer than the vehicle it replaced, a Mercedes Benz GL 450. The only thing I miss from that vehicle was the Anthracite Poplar wood trim.

wamochi-73392-albums-2013-gl550-steel-grey-9357-picture-img-2224-36626.jpg

Gman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Why do they need to build up the front profile of the vehicle? It has the aerodynamics of a small house and visibility toward the front of the truck is probably not very good. The forward portion of the truck being taller than the bottom of the cab windows and the bed sides also looks funky to me.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score

High Country trim looks slightly better but still not my cup of tea.

Much better but still not good I would say. I'd bet they released these photos earlier than planned to do some damage control.

Gman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Either damage control, or the best they could do wasn't good enough, so shocking people with something hideous makes the next iteration look much better?

Users who are viewing this thread