5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 BIGHORN

JOHNCASS

Reaction score
I HAVE A 2020 BIGHORN AND THE TRAFFIC AND WEATHER IS NOT FOR MY STATE OF AZ HOW DO I FIX IT?

CMil527

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
WELCOME!
HMM NEVER HEARD OF THIS BEING AN ISSUE, I WOULD THINK IT GOES OFF OF YOUR GPS SIGNAL. ANYONE EXPERIENCE ISSUES BEFORE?? RAMCARES SHOULD CHIME IN..

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
HAVE YOU CHECKED THE CITY/STATE THAT YOUR UCONNECT ACCOUNT IS REGISTERED IN? MAYBE IT THINKS YOU LIVE SOMEWHERE ELSE

MurphBigHorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine runs through the weather all over I think. Like a general weather station. I could be wrong. But I remember it saying
Kentucky and Boston was coming up next and I’m in MD. I thought it was stupid since I was on a short trip and didn’t click it again. Now I’m curious

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hello @JOHNCASS,

We're sorry to hear that you're facing these vehicle concerns regarding your navigation system and would like to review this matter further. If you are still experiencing these frustrations please send our team your VIN as well as any relevant information that may be beneficial for us to look into. Let us know what you decide!

Also, we appreciate the mention @CMil527!

Hannah
Ram Cares

Users who are viewing this thread