5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 1500 no Crank

srborcsani

Reaction score
Mine just did it this morning. Went to remote start and then click. I tried a few times and got nothing. So I hooked up jumper cables to my wife’s Jeep and still was getting nothing until I kept trying over and over. Finally it cranked up but my guess it is the starter.

ed1234567

Reaction score
On my 2020 1500 limited 5.7 etorque I have been having the same issue. And I went to replace the starter only to find the electrical connection lug was loose the stater is still good. I have seen one or two other similar cases. The nut is 13mm

brianphughes2

Reaction score
2020 1500 5.7 non e torque, no start/stop. It is currently in the shop getting the starter swapped out. Just curious what this cost other people to have this done as well. Thanks!

Jenkins23

Reaction score
Anyone ever have trouble with 2020 1500 bighorn not turning over? All power and everything comes up fine, no messages, just a click and no crank. New battery, and once in a while it will start and work fine for a day or so then it will be back to no crank. There was a cluck the last time it started, almost immediatelty after or when the starter was disengaging. Dealer won't do anything but continue to start it dozens of times trying to get a code.
It's the starter; I just changed mine at 66k miles.

Jenkins23

Reaction score
2020 1500 5.7 non e torque, no start/stop. It is currently in the shop getting the starter swapped out. Just curious what this cost other people to have this done as well. Thanks!
I bought one from a dealership cost me $325 w/ $75 core charge

Users who are viewing this thread