5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Trucktrend PTOTY Competition

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Even if the Ram doesn't win individual competitions, I think it will be revered as the favorite overall, just might not win with the judging parameters

Rustydodge

Reaction score
That is typically how it is, when Ram doesn't win comparisons overall. Usually most of the testers would pick the ram with their own money, which speaks volumes

Rustydodge

Reaction score
I just noticed...last year they posted a bunch of articles near the end of October, but didn't release the data and winner until 2 months later, near the end of December....sure hope they don't do that this year.

Mason1217

Reaction score
You beat me to it :) Can you edit the title of the thread to say "PTOTY" instead of POTY?
Although, I wish someone would link the results of the Poty contest as I feel my current crapper is meh, average at best. Looking to upgrade to a level 2 package, heated seat, ambient lighting for night use, USB charging, remote flush, auto plunge detector. Keep me posted :LOL:

Rustydodge

Reaction score
Masterpost is up, including more scoring details. Ram pretty much dominated every category.

Users who are viewing this thread