5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 tradesman with out tow mirrors

Demaggg

Reaction score
Hello to all. I just picked up my 19 2500 Tradesman. The dealer assured me that I could add what ever I wanted to the truck but I found out after I took delivery that's not the case. My mirrors only have one mirror in each head and no controls for the small spot mirror. Mopar tells me there is no up grade for this. They also wont tell me what wood happen if I plugged in a factory tow mirror. I could care less about the turn signal or puddle light. Wondering if any one else has gone up against this. Shame on me for trusting the dealer. Thank you

djeazie

Reaction score
There has never been controls for the spot mirror. Only the big regular mirror. You'd want 4th gen tow mirrors since the HD currently use the 4th gen door. Get ahold of A1 Automotive. They can help you out.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The new mirrors can adjust the full mirror and the convex mirror now.

So ,yes without having the tow mirrors ordered on the truck you will probably have to go with 2018 mirrors.

And getting the 2019 mirror is gonna take a while as all inventory is going towards building them.

You would have to see if the connector is the same, or source and splice. Everything else is just 3 nuts.

Never trust the dealer. They really do not research their product...you will easily know when you got the few that do.

Users who are viewing this thread