5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 tradesman 2500 manual to power seat ?

Will42805

Reaction score
Hey guys. There seems to be a lot of information on here regarding adding power states or heated seats however, Nothing exactly matching what i'm looking to do or at least nothing I can find. Currently I have a manual Adjust front seat. My ram Head six way adjust power seats. They were substantially more comfortable when I could adjust up and down And tilt the seat. I did notice a wiring Harness under my current seat that is unused and looks to be for that I would assume.. Any insight as far as what I should look Forward to. As well as what seat options are Available. We'll probably be looking at scrapyards for parts. I don't necessarily need heated seats but if what I find has it? I might as well install it. I am also familiar with alpha o b d however I however I am wondering if I will also need to add a button or 2 to the console or if it is all through the touch screen. Thanks all, your incite is appreciated. Don't mind the punctuation, talk and text. Lol

Attachments

• 20230607_164032.jpg
    20230607_164032.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 20230607_164023.jpg
    20230607_164023.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 13

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That connector contains all of the wiring for heated, ventilated, and memory seats. The yellow connectors under both front seats contain the power seats wiring. Your truck is fully wired up for fully loaded seats, so all you need to do is find a set of power seats, install them, plug them in, and the power seat functions will work.

Will42805

Reaction score
That connector contains all of the wiring for heated, ventilated, and memory seats. The yellow connectors under both front seats contain the power seats wiring. Your truck is fully wired up for fully loaded seats, so all you need to do is find a set of power seats, install them, plug them in, and the power seat functions will work.
Is that all controlled through the touchscreen or will I need to wire in switches.

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Power seats aren’t controlled by anything ales but straight power and ground.

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Those features you will need AlfaOBD to enable them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online