5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019+ Tonneau questions

Donzilla2004

Reaction score
Hey everyone new to the new DT 19 Rams. I just picked one up with a crew cab and 5'7 bed. Looking for a tonneau but saw a lot of sites post that the 19 1500 ram tonneau from a classic will not fit. Does anyone know what the differences are? I'm just looking for a simple roll up one. I was trying to stay under 150 bucks.

mhb1638

Reaction score
Hey everyone new to the new DT 19 Rams. I just picked one up with a crew cab and 5'7 bed. Looking for a tonneau but saw a lot of sites post that the 19 1500 ram tonneau from a classic will not fit. Does anyone know what the differences are? I'm just looking for a simple roll up one. I was trying to stay under 150 bucks.
Yes the bed is different. And slightly longer. I know this cause tonno world sent me the old style and it barely fit on the sides. As for places to look, there are generally two sites that are good places to look....toonoworld and realtruck.com. try those places out.

Rick8325

Reaction score
I bought a Gator low profile ETX (1385954). Same company I believe that makes TruXedo (had TruXedo on last Ram). Under $200 - seems like it will last a long time. Don't have to mess with putting on rubber seals and was extremely easy to install.

eduardolalo11

Reaction score
I bought a Gator low profile ETX (1385954). Same company I believe that makes TruXedo (had TruXedo on last Ram). Under $200 - seems like it will last a long time. Don't have to mess with putting on rubber seals and was extremely easy to install.
can you post pictures of it? I want to buy it too! and does it come with a seal for the opposite end of the tailgate?
thank you so much in advance!

Rick8325

Reaction score
can you post pictures of it? I want to buy it too! and does it come with a seal for the opposite end of the tailgate?
thank you so much in advance!
Yes. All the seals are built in. Have not had any water in the bed yet. There is only one opening lever on the back driver’s side. I like that. My other one from Truxedo had 2.

Attachments

• E4E30396-4E83-4DEB-A280-B2533F3F6E84.jpeg
    E4E30396-4E83-4DEB-A280-B2533F3F6E84.jpeg
    232.4 KB · Views: 88

eduardolalo11

Reaction score
Yes. All the seals are built in. Have not had any water in the bed yet. There is only one opening lever on the back driver’s side. I like that. My other one from Truxedo had 2.
It looks awesome I bought it through amazon for $199. I really did not want to spend much more than that.

I hope I like it, I get mine this Tuesday!!

Users who are viewing this thread