5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Sport, sunroof / shade no power after dead battery and boost

Tack

Reaction score
Killed battery with sunroof open. After boosting, no power to close it. I’ve read different reset ideas from holding open and close buttons for multiple seconds but nothing so far. Had all sorts of warnings when first boosted from check eng light, power steering, traction control etc. Everything has came back but sunroof. I’ve read that some things take time. Just hope weather holds out until I get this corrected. New to the forum and would really appreciate your thoughts, cheers!

WorthFlorida

Reaction score
Do you mean while the sunroof was opened, the battery died? How old was the battery. What is "boosted"?

Tack

Reaction score
2019, worked fine until I played the radio for couple hours inside a shop. Not a smart move. Had all the windows opened to enjoy the great sound lol.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hey there,

Welcome to the forum! We regret to see that you're having these concerns with your truck. If you're thinking of having this looked at by your dealer, let us know. We're available via direct message and can help with this process.

Callie
Ram Cares

Users who are viewing this thread