5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rear Brake Light Not Working

Ram1500-1972

Reaction score
New member here. I have searched but have not found an answer to my issue. Passenger tail light has been acting up. Currently everything works (turn signal, backup, running light) but not the brake light. I tested be swapping the right and left tail lights and it does seem to be within the tail light itself. These are the full LED assembly style, so no bulbs to check. Auto trailer sensor has stopped working as well. Any ideas of other things to check? The replacement LED tail light is crazy expensive!

New member here. I have searched but have not found an answer to my issue. Passenger tail light has been acting up. Currently everything works (turn signal, backup, running light) but not the brake light. I tested be swapping the right and left tail lights and it does seem to be within the tail light itself. These are the full LED assembly style, so no bulbs to check. Auto trailer sensor has stopped working as well. Any ideas of other things to check? The replacement LED tail light is crazy expensive!
Check all your fuses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back