5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram

GregK

Reaction score
Looking for help on how to deal with FCA.

Purchased 2019 Ram Laramie Crew in Oct 18. My first Ram after several F150s. Wanted a truck to last me for years and years. Instead I got a truck that’s always at the shop. Problems so far...

-Cross threaded body bolt discovered by mechanic when trying to install side steps (repaired after 1 service attempt)
-Squeaky brakes even in dry weather (repaired after 3 service attempts)
-Oil leaking from oil filter housing (seems to be repaired after 3 service visits)
-AC does not cool properly, even according to FCA specs (not resolved after 2 service visits)
-Water leak inside cabin on headliner above rear seats (just returned from my 5th service visit)

I contacted FCA way back on July 2 (after my 5th or 6th service visit) to let them know about all of the vehicles problems. Spoke to a case manager named Luke who seemed nice but never offered any solution but to say “take it back to the dealer again.”

I’m done with this vehicle. I’m tired of driving loaner cars. I just want out. I seems to meet lemon law requirements. What should I do?

Thanks,
Greg

borden72

Reaction score
Looking for help on how to deal with FCA.

Purchased 2019 Ram Laramie Crew in Oct 18. My first Ram after several F150s. Wanted a truck to last me for years and years. Instead I got a truck that’s always at the shop. Problems so far...

-Cross threaded body bolt discovered by mechanic when trying to install side steps (repaired after 1 service attempt)
-Squeaky brakes even in dry weather (repaired after 3 service attempts)
-Oil leaking from oil filter housing (seems to be repaired after 3 service visits)
-AC does not cool properly, even according to FCA specs (not resolved after 2 service visits)
-Water leak inside cabin on headliner above rear seats (just returned from my 5th service visit)

I contacted FCA way back on July 2 (after my 5th or 6th service visit) to let them know about all of the vehicles problems. Spoke to a case manager named Luke who seemed nice but never offered any solution but to say “take it back to the dealer again.”

I’m done with this vehicle. I’m tired of driving loaner cars. I just want out. I seems to meet lemon law requirements. What should I do?

Thanks,
Greg
Was Luke part of the Ram Customer Care team? Get an Area Manager involved and the engineers. If no one will do anything let me know. I can send you a list of FCA Executives to email and details on how to get your email read. This seemed to help someone with issues on his Rambox.

Learn your Lemon law so you know your rights.

Users who are viewing this thread