5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 ram recalibrate

L50

Reaction score
Has anyone had trouble recalibrating front camera on windshield on their 2019 ram Limited?? I installed new windshield and dealer is telling me they can’t get it to recalibrate because I put “2” inch level kit and bigger tires and that the only way to calibrate it is to put everything back to stock, ridiculous. Anyone?

Lpsouth1978

Reaction score
That is a total crock!! I have 3 inches in the front with 35's, and have had the windshield replaced twice. No problem with calibrating the safety systems. Main difference is that I did NOT have the dealer replace the window.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Has anyone had trouble recalibrating front camera on windshield on their 2019 ram Limited?? I installed new windshield and dealer is telling me they can’t get it to recalibrate because I put “2” inch level kit and bigger tires and that the only way to calibrate it is to put everything back to stock, ridiculous. Anyone?
There have been many posts on here about not being able to calibrate with certain over size tires. The lift makes it worse. Your Limited may have more systems than his Laramie.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
The truck is telling them not to recalibrate it.

I had my windshield replaced twice (first install was botched) and the sensors and cameras work perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread