5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 ram rebel 6 speaker upgrade

B5104

Reaction score
Sorry I'm a newbie. I'm not really mechanically inclined. Anyways I just bought a 2019 ram rebel. It was the foret one that came into the dealership back in July. I fell in love with the truck so much. I didnt care it only had the 6 speaker system with nav. And didn't have the towing package with fold in mirrors. Anyways I'm finally realizing the speakers suck bad. And I was on crutchfield. And they are saying I cant buy 4ohm aftermarket speakers to replace the factory ones. And also I dont even know what size the front and rear door speakers are. So any insight or links to YouTube videos will help. I searched up and down the web and can not find speaker upgrade videos

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Thread below has everything you want to know and more. Start with dash speakers, easy, inexpensive, immediate improvement. If you want more, move on to door speakers. Read that thread a bit to understand speaker options, wiring, polarity and potential ANC issues.

bzork2

Reaction score
I removed anc pins, find on youtube... it let's you hear engine more though, but all infinity overdrive 6 spkr oemamp a little... I am trying a swap to oem 9 spkr alpine. Dunno if bcu needs programming so can bus knows of the new amp however.

FM45

Reaction score
I went the Alpine OEM way from the base 6... more info here---

-=FM45=-

Users who are viewing this thread