5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 ram rebel, 2 batteries?

ZREBEL89

Reaction score
I took my truck to the dealership to have the exausht manifold replaced. I also told them randomly when I come to a stop I get told "put the truck in to P then the desired gear."
I have been calling and emailing my servisor advisor for a week with no contact. They finaly call me back today to tell me I need a new battery for them to contine to work on it. I just bought this battery back in august of 2022. I told them it was a reletively new battery and that I dont think it was battery since it has very rarely and randomly done that since I bought the truck new in 2019. Never I had time to take it in for something that rarely happens. They then say it is the second battery that needs to be replaced. Does the 2019 ram rebel 5.7 Hemi non-etorque come with 2 batteries? I can't find any info on it having 2 batteries.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yeah, Thats what I figured, they are trying to charge me close to 400 to replace an non-existent 2nd battery.

For a RAM dealer, not surprised. I love my 2019 Rebel, has been one of the best new purchases I've made, zero issues, but the dealer experience has been garbage.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I took my truck to the dealership to have the exausht manifold replaced. I also told them randomly when I come to a stop I get told "put the truck in to P then the desired gear."
I have been calling and emailing my servisor advisor for a week with no contact. They finaly call me back today to tell me I need a new battery for them to contine to work on it. I just bought this battery back in august of 2022. I told them it was a reletively new battery and that I dont think it was battery since it has very rarely and randomly done that since I bought the truck new in 2019. Never I had time to take it in for something that rarely happens. They then say it is the second battery that needs to be replaced. Does the 2019 ram rebel 5.7 Hemi non-etorque come with 2 batteries? I can't find any info on it having 2 batteries.
Hello @Zrebel87 ,

If you need some help with this, please reach out to us. We would be happy to assist with the diagnosis of your vehicle. Please send us a direct message.

Callie
Ram Cares

Users who are viewing this thread