5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram Limited with most of the toys

Boatjockey

Reaction score
Few issues such as misaligned Ramboxes, one tailgate cable shorter than other, small paint chip, A/C blowing 6-8 degrees warmer on driver side, tonneau fit, bed extender cannot be attached.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Few issues such as misaligned Ramboxes, one tailgate cable shorter than other, small paint chip, A/C blowing 6-8 degrees warmer on driver side, tonneau fit, bed extender cannot be attached.
Might as well crush it and start over.

(Just kidding!) :)

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats, beautiful truck. What are your thoughts on the Ivory? I'm pretty sure that's the way I'm going to go, stuck between Ivory and Granite Crystal.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congrats! Great looking truck. Is that the factory tonneau cover?

Last edited:

Boatjockey

Reaction score
Congrats, beautiful truck. What are your thoughts on the Ivory? I'm pretty sure that's the way I'm going to go, stuck between Ivory and Granite Crystal.
Looks white from a distance but as you get closer the ivory color pops and the mettalic looks awesome in the sunshine. Loving my choice.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congratulations on a beautiful truck. Ivory is one of those elegant colors that looks great on the new Ram body design.

Boatjockey

Reaction score
Just an update on the color choice. I have gotten quite a few compliments on it from other drivers, my stores' customers, and neighbors. My Benzes were white metallic but this ivory metallic is a lot nicer. Especially when the sun hits it at just the right angle. I really recommend it but obviously it is your personal preference.

Boatjockey

Reaction score
Congratulations on a beautiful truck. Ivory is one of those elegant colors that looks great on the new Ram body design.
Yes the ivory is awesome. I like it in combination with the chrome wheels and bumpers but some prefer the painted bumpers. I feel that the chrome adds a lot of class. The painted bumpers make it more sporty but older people like me prefer class over sport.

BostonBlueRam

Reaction score
Yes the ivory is awesome. I like it in combination with the chrome wheels and bumpers but some prefer the painted bumpers. I feel that the chrome adds a lot of class. The painted bumpers make it more sporty but older people like me prefer class over sport.
Beautiful truck and color choice! I completely agree on the chrome. At first I wanted a all blacked out limited but then evolved my thinking a bit and felt it didn't make sense on a limited. If i got a Laramie sport I'd definitely do it though.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Those Ramboxes look good. I keep finding myself really linking the white. The chrome looks good with it

Users who are viewing this thread