5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram Limited - Lift w/ Air-ride

ant0064

Reaction score
I'm looking into buying a new 2019 Ram and I've done a bit of research regarding lift kits. From what I've found, Rough Country offers a 5" lift that's compatible with the air-ride suspension but disables the different ride heights, so not necessarily 100% compatible. BDS has offered lift kits for air-ride models from 2013-2018 but I can't find any info on when the 2019 model will be out. Does anyone have any additional info on this? Even how the BDS lift worked with last generation air ride's would be helpful...it says it's 4" lift but does that mean every level is raised 4" (normal height, aero mode, off road, etc) and the same speed restrictions apply as factory?

I'm almost to the point where I might just drop down to the Laramie sport-appearance model and try to make it as close to the Limited as I can. I wish there was an option to delete the air-ride system from the Limited but no such luck.

NordicNevs

Reaction score
Well idk if you have looked but my Laramie longhorn doesn’t have air ride

Can you option it without?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ant0064

Reaction score
Well idk if you have looked but my Laramie longhorn doesn’t have air ride

Can you option it without?

Not with the Limited trim level...must get air-ride. That's why I'm considering Laramie with sport-appearance package...all the other trims you can option out.

mjamesgt

Reaction score
I was looking at trying to do similar, a Laramie that was basically a limited. You will lose the vented rear seats but I think that’s all if I recall. The rest of the options can be added in.

NordicNevs

Reaction score
You’ll loose the headlight option as well

19RamLimited

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There is a post with someone that has done the limited with air ride lift in the lift section

ant0064

Reaction score
I was looking at trying to do similar, a Laramie that was basically a limited. You will lose the vented rear seats but I think that’s all if I recall. The rest of the options can be added in.

The headlights and front end is a bit different too. The interior doesn't have full leather seats, there's some suede trim, and it doesn't seem to have the fine detail of the Limited. You'll save about 5k though going the Laramie route. But at that high of a price, who cares lol

ant0064

Reaction score
There is a post with someone that has done the limited with air ride lift in the lift section

I've been searching the forums but haven't found anything. If you come across it, give me the link if you don't mind...thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread