5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram Limited issue windshield fogging up on the inside

Reaction score
Hello, I bought a 2019 ram limited in October. 24k miles on beautiful truck with almost all options. I am having real issues with ice and condensation getting on the inside of the windshield. took it to the dealer and they did a water test on the windshield and sun roof. No water leaks so they sent me home. The very next evening is was 45 outside and the windshield was totally fogged up on the inside. I am getting real frustrated. I love this truck. anyone here having the same issues? I have provided some pics.

Attachments

• IS fog 2.jpg
    IS fog 2.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 42
  • IS fog 3.jpg
    IS fog 3.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 40
  • IS fog.jpg
    IS fog.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 39

drstein

Reaction score
Sounds like dampness inside. Check the foot wells and the rear window.

79 300

Reaction score
You have moisture somewhere inside like drstein said. Probably damp carpets either from a leak or someone shampooed the carpets. With 24K the interior probably needed some major cleaning before you bought it. I used to work at a dealership and after major detailing on a used car, the windows would fog up for weeks.

J-Cooz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Could it be from your floor mats? I have husky liners and they and quite a bit of water in them and I got some fogging on the inside.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hello, I bought a 2019 ram limited in October. 24k miles on beautiful truck with almost all options. I am having real issues with ice and condensation getting on the inside of the windshield. took it to the dealer and they did a water test on the windshield and sun roof. No water leaks so they sent me home. The very next evening is was 45 outside and the windshield was totally fogged up on the inside. I am getting real frustrated. I love this truck. anyone here having the same issues? I have provided some pics.

Hi 2019 Limited pearlcoat,

I'm very sorry to hear of the trouble you are experiencing with your truck. If you are not able to determine a solution based on advice provided here and you decide to address this with your dealer again, please let us know. We are more than happy to provide you with an additional layer of support for that process.

Mark
RamCares

0utd00rs

Reaction score
Any resolution? My 2019 is doing the same.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

djrRam

Reaction score
Any resolution? My 2019 is doing the same.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Any answer as I have the same thing. It has to be a small leak somewhere and then it fogs up and in winter, freezes on both side so the windshield

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/