5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 ram limited 1500 5.7 hemi spark plugs

Doug@77

Reaction score
I have a miss fire in cylinder 6. Truck has 80523 miles on it . Purchase it use. What's the best spark plugs to use that will last the longest before need replacing. 2019 limited 5.7 hemi 1500 . I got a rough idle no check engine light

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have a miss fire in cylinder 6. Truck has 80523 miles on it . Purchase it use. What's the best spark plugs to use that will last the longest before need replacing. 2019 limited 5.7 hemi 1500 . I got a rough idle no check engine light

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Could be the plugs, coil pack, injector or slightly stale fuel ,ask me how I know about the fuel...
You don`t have that many miles on it, I would run with Lucas injector cleaner in the tank for a week and see if it clears.

GreatWhite

Reaction score
Could be the plugs, coil pack, injector or slightly stale fuel ,ask me how I know about the fuel...
You don`t have that many miles on it, I would run with Lucas injector cleaner in the tank for a week and see if it clears.
Could be. Although, I will say. I had a coil pack and injector go bad at 59k on my truck. Rare, but **** does happen sometimes.

23RAM

Reaction score
I'm only at 6k and my cyl 5 coil pack is intermittently cutting out and running rough, stumbling when it's hot. Dealer ordered a new one and will get it swapped out. Previous last vehicle, I also had a bad coil pack on cyl 6 at around 15k and it now has 115k on it without any further issues. Vehicle before that never had a coil issues. I'm not concerned over little electronic failures like this...it's normal.

Users who are viewing this thread