5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 RAM LARAMIE 4X4 OFF ROAD

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Thanks! I heard it disengages after like 25-30mph? Not sure if thats true or not.

Yes disengages around 25mph. Good thing about it is if it's engaged and you go above that speed then it disengages but when you drop below 25mph that it automatically engages again without having to push the button all the time.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yes disengages around 25mph. Good thing about it is if it's engaged and you go above that speed then it disengages but when you drop below 25mph that it automatically engages again without having to push the button all the time.
Do you have specs on the electronic locking differential? The Ram website calls it an "ELocker", which is an Eaton brand name, so I presume it's one of theirs. Fast-engaging and self-disengaging, the concept sounds pretty sweet to me (I ordered one).

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I don't have the specs on it but I know I watched a video on it. Just don't remember which one, Thinking it was one of the Rebel ones.

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks! No, not really. My 8yo has a KLX 110 dirt bike, so we'll go to the track, and the occasional soybean field. I mostly just like the more aggressive look! I'm 41, so not a kid, but not old enough yet for the old man truck ;-)
Nice order, hope your wait is almost over! What an awesome coincidence, I too ordered the off road package on a Longhorn hoping I may not need a lift. I always at least level my trucks. Saw a ‘19 with off road at my dealership and would have to say looks like plenty of room for bigger tires someday! My wife and I also test drove a couple ‘18 f150’s and her response was the same. Get the Ram! I tease her now and then saying we could be driving a new f150 instead of waiting for the Ram, she just says we’ll wait. Also, this is funny, I just sold my son’s klx 110l a month ago. Getting into summer baseball and don’t have time to ride and he is about to big for it now anyway. Not sure what we will replace it with. Best of luck with your ventures!

mjharden

Reaction score
Nice order, hope your wait is almost over! What an awesome coincidence, I too ordered the off road package on a Longhorn hoping I may not need a lift. I always at least level my trucks. Saw a ‘19 with off road at my dealership and would have to say looks like plenty of room for bigger tires someday! My wife and I also test drove a couple ‘18 f150’s and her response was the same. Get the Ram! I tease her now and then saying we could be driving a new f150 instead of waiting for the Ram, she just says we’ll wait. Also, this is funny, I just sold my son’s klx 110l a month ago. Getting into summer baseball and don’t have time to ride and he is about to big for it now anyway. Not sure what we will replace it with. Best of luck with your ventures!

Yeah, my son plays travel baseball, and we don't get to ride a lot. He has games nearly every weekend! Re the KLX 110, I know Kawasaki makes a 140 series in varying heights. We have been really pleased with the Kawa.

My truck should be shipping soon...can't wait!

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah, my son plays travel baseball, and we don't get to ride a lot. He has games nearly every weekend! Re the KLX 110, I know Kawasaki makes a 140 series in varying heights. We have been really pleased with the Kawa.

My truck should be shipping soon...can't wait!
Hope it is shipped soon. I have been in KZ status for over two weeks. Dealer says any day. Hope so! I am only 3 hours from Sterling Heights, can I just go get it myself?lol:unsure:

1Raider

Reaction score
Hope it is shipped soon. I have been in KZ status for over two weeks. Dealer says any day. Hope so! I am only 3 hours from Sterling Heights, can I just go get it myself?lol:unsure:

Will you take a road trip and go and snap some pictures for us of the holding lot etc?

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
mine has been in KZ for over a month

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
With the issues you're having now you can use it as leverage to get a sweet deal on your next ram also.
Honestly after being through all this FCA doesn't care this isn't gunna benefit me on some "sweet deal." This is way out of the dealers hands at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread