5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 ram key fob roll windows down?

ksaldutti

Reaction score
No I believe they got rid of that feature on all of their vehicles back in 2013
There were several really useful key fob and other tricks that 2013 and before had that for whatever reason they did away with. You'd think with todays technology they would of kept such great ideas and added many more as it would of been simple to do with todays chips and easy development programming. This seemed to happen after the parent company changed to FCA from Chrysler Corp from before Daimler Chrysler.

Davidskywalker

Reaction score
Hello folks, I am responding to this old thread. I finally got my alpha obd2 app, the bypass cable to work, but I can not seem to get the global windows down feature to work using the key fob on my 2019 ram 3500 model. I was able to get the high beams on while not disabling the fog lights.
I have seen several videos enabling the global windows down with older ram trucks, but no one with this new key fob or with a 2019 model or newer.
Am I missing something? Some kind of trick? Or does anyone has a link to a video or someone who has gotten feature to work?
Thank you

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hello folks, I am responding to this old thread. I finally got my alpha obd2 app, the bypass cable to work, but I can not seem to get the global windows down feature to work using the key fob on my 2019 ram 3500 model. I was able to get the high beams on while not disabling the fog lights.
I have seen several videos enabling the global windows down with older ram trucks, but no one with this new key fob or with a 2019 model or newer.
Am I missing something? Some kind of trick? Or does anyone has a link to a video or someone who has gotten feature to work?
Thank you

As replied to on your other post, global down is no longer a thing. You need an "active" aftermarket system like a Tazer that stays plugged in and simulates button presses.

Also, please don't cross-post in multiple threads, it confuses the respondents and is considered bad netiquette.

Users who are viewing this thread