5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram, CV Axle Came Out

dianem1

Reaction score
Not sure if I am posting this in the right place. My husband has a 2019 Ram Rebel 4x4 still under warranty with 22,800 miles. He does not take the truck off-road. Saturday, as he backed down our drive he heard and felt a clunk. Parked it and looked under front passenger side. The cv axle had come completely out of the differential. Some parts were on the drive. Contacted the closest dealer & they said they couldn't even look at it until the end of the month. I called the dealer we bought it from which is 150 miles away. After much back & forth, the dealer agreed to come & tow the truck to the dealership, but would not agree to provide a loner, or rental reimbursement, even though this is our only vehicle, and we have an extended warranty as well as our bumper to bumper we purchased from them when we bought the truck. The Manager I spoke with also suggested the warranty might not cover this repair ?? Has anyone had this happen on a vehicle so new, and did the dealer cover it under the warranty??

dianem1

Reaction score
Is it stock? Or lifted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly as it came from the dealer. We have made no changes or modifications, except to replace the stock tires with BF Goodrich ATs.

Attachments

• IMG_7102.JPG
    IMG_7102.JPG
    190.2 KB · Views: 23

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
There was a thread where something similar happened to a guy a few months ago During winter. Where his dealer was saying it wouldn’t be covered. But he stopped updating the thread

If you can find it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread