5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram 2500 6.7 Diesel 12” screen Audio issues

Mikeymike74

Reaction score
I’ve had my 2500 diesel mega cab for a week now. I noticed my contacts didn’t load after connecting my phone to unconnect. So I deleted it and tried to connect it again. Well it worked this time although my entire Audio from apple play, Siriusxm , AM FM radio .. you name it is crackling like I’m stuck in the 60s. It sounds awful. I’ve tried to turn the truck off. Delete the phone and add it back .. I’ve hit every button imaginable. It’s sounds as if it’s it’s mono and maybe using one speaker “the mid” on the dash .. it’s the alpine. Has anyone else had this issue? The sound was amazing prior.. I have no idea what to do.. anyone anyone?

Last edited:

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I’ll be watching to see what results you find out, hopefully someone who has that same radio can walk you through a fix. :)

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hi @Mikeymike74,

We're sorry to hear that you have concerns with your Uconnect system in your new Ram. Please send our team a private message with your VIN so that we can investigate this further.

Darlene
RamCares

Users who are viewing this thread