5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram 1500 - Vibration in gas pedal

thabiiighomie

Reaction score
Hi guy. I have never driven a vehicle before that gave noticeable motion in the gas pedal at ANY speed. My Ram 1500 has done so since I bought it from the factory with 2 miles on the dash.
It’s between 60 and 30 mph. Never shows up above or below those speeds. It doesn’t feel like the truck is in distress, but it does bother me that if feels like I’m stepping on a phone that’s on vibration mode.
Does everyone experience this? Of course the dealership has no clue what I’m trying to show them.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I've never experienced this. Could be a loose bolt or something. Do you have the adjustable peddles? If so, you could try changing the position. The gas pedal is electronic so it isn't connected to anything through the firewall.

thabiiighomie

Reaction score
I've never experienced this. Could be a loose bolt or something. Do you have the adjustable peddles? If so, you could try changing the position. The gas pedal is electronic so it isn't connected to anything through the firewall.
I will move the position of the pedal and so if anything changes. Thanks a lot. It’s just a bummer driving it. Truck changes gears smooth like butter but on the highway I am constantly aware of my gas pedal until I top 70mph.

Last edited:

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
throttle thread

thabiiighomie

Reaction score
throttle thread
I’m awful at navigating this forum or any forum. Does someone else on here experience this? Or is that where I should have posted? Thank you.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I’m awful at navigating this forum or any forum. Does someone else on here experience this? Or is that where I should have posted? Thank you.
No, that has nothing to do with your problem.

Users who are viewing this thread