5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram 1500 updated Ram Boxes

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Ram unveiled the all new 2019 Ram 1500 one week ago today, there are numerous improvements to the whole truck and today we are going to look at the updated Ram Box system.

Ram Box system

CP4I7203.jpg

The 2019 Ram 1500 has numerous improvements to the Ram Box including a covered 115 volt electrical outlet in the drivers side Ram Box as well as relocated lighting in the box lids that shine down into the opening when the lid is opened. The Ram Boxes are also a little larger due to the 2019 Ram having higher bedsides than its predecessor as well as still water proof with drains in the bottoms so you can fill them with ice and beverages.

rm019-015fng49n766lk02ulgi58o581hmak-1.jpg
2019 Ram 1500 Ram Box 115 volt electrical outlet

Another nice feature of the 2019 Ram 1500 Ram Boxes is that they are integrated a little cleaner than they are in the previous Rams. Tighter gaps and straighter lines make for a cleaner appearance.

CP4I7211.jpg

Ram Box bed

CP4I7205.jpg

The bed on trucks equipped with the Ram Box system is still narrower than the regular boxes due to the Ram Boxes themselves taking up some width but even with it's narrower box configuration it is still very functional. Ram Box equipped trucks still come with a bed divider that can slide into many slots along the bed sides to divide up cargo or keep small items placed at the rear of the bed from sliding all the way to the front where it is hard to reach. The bed divider also doubles as a bed extender when needed and adjustable cargo tie downs and LED box lighting continue.

CP4I7209.jpg

Hopefully this shed some light on the new Ram Box system for you all, let me know what you think down below.

Users who are viewing this thread