5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram 1500 squeaking noise

Topher2011

Reaction score
I am having the same exact issues! Did anyone find out what is causing this?

modus2412

Reaction score
I have a new ram with 4000 miles and when backing up (not applying the brakes) there is a severe grinding sound coming from the back of the truck! Anyone have this? I think it’s different than the brake squeak issue...

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have a new ram with 4000 miles and when backing up (not applying the brakes) there is a severe grinding sound coming from the back of the truck! Anyone have this? I think it’s different than the brake squeak issue...

Hi @modus2412 - We certainly understand why this would be concerning. If you are not able to determine a solution based on suggestions from fellow forum members and you decide to address this with your Ram dealer, please be sure to follow up with us via private message. We would be more than happy to provide you with an additional layer of support for the dealer process.

Mark
RamCares

yankeefan31569

Ram Guru
Reaction score
take it to the dealer, theres a service bulletin out i had all the same symtoms as u guys, multple posts about the grinding in reverse, they replace pads and calipers on the arm...

search brake moaning while cold up above

yankeefan31569

Ram Guru
Reaction score
ramcares doesnt tell you that for some reason...

Last edited:

dustinwebb

Reaction score
Thank you for doing so, dustinwebb! Just had a chance to follow up with you.

Mark
RamCares
Still ongoing issue - idk what to do at this point, very annoying I paid this much money for this truck to have this issue.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Still ongoing issue - idk what to do at this point, very annoying I paid this much money for this truck to have this issue.
We certainly understand your frustrations, @dustinwebb. Please know that we are more than willing to continue discussing this concern in private messages to reach a resolution. Feel free to follow up at anytime!

Kathryn
Ram Cares

Users who are viewing this thread