5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram 1500 Laramie

niko

Reaction score
Hey,

Just picked up my 19 Laramie at the end of May and absolutely love the truck. I traded in my 2009 Ram 1500 Sport. Here's a few pics.

Can't wait to put some simple upgrades on the truck and enjoy it.

Regards

Attachments

• IMG_3649.jpg
    IMG_3649.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_3650.jpg
    IMG_3650.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 37

RAM 4times

Reaction score
Hey,

Just picked up my 19 Laramie at the end of May and absolutely love the truck. I traded in my 2009 Ram 1500 Sport. Here's a few pics.

Regards
congrats. when you see them side by side like that really makes the older ones so out dated. they still look good just dated.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome @niko. Glad to hear you got your truck and hope you get your upgrades done and enjoy the truck.

Definitely a sharp looking truck.

D

Deleted member103

Hey,

Regards

Well NICE is & Nice was -- meaning the side by sides -- I do believe however, that if the "older" brother were showered and squeaky clean too, that it would not look "dated" at all ! In fact, if a stranger to the USA and RAM trucks saw these two beauties ( with no badging ) like that on some vacant lot they might ask, "Wow, those trucks are cool, what brands are they . I hear you have G.M., Ford, and FCA ?" "This isn't the new Honda, is it ?" he added. :cool: :)

Users who are viewing this thread