5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram 1500 feature guide

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I have to say even I was surprised at a few things listed in the feature guide. I was definitely not expecting a Monochromatic appearance package and definitely not a Black package for the Tradesman trim. I was also surprised to see the multifunction tailgate listed. I was told to expect that next year so it could have been erroneously added to the guide or it could be coming earlier than expected. Either way that confirms that the split tailgate is coming.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
ldcsteelers post_id=15 time=1516999111 user_id=74 said:
Did you remove the Order Guide?
I apologize, a few things got shuffled around, since I can't embed PDF files directly onto this forum software the Feature and availability guide is here:http://5thgenrams.com/complete-2019-ram-1500-feature-guide-tradesman-gets-monochrome-black-packages-multifunction-tailgate-listed/ and I will post the information from the order guide that goes more into detail in individual options and what is included in the equipment packages below.

Edit: the order guide was placed in the 5th Gen General discussion forum by accident and has now been moved to the news forum. Here is the direct link: Order guide

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
2020 feature guide

Attachments

• 2020_RAM_1500_FA7eh1ksl0vrqia0d53ktbf696m.pdf
    137.6 KB · Views: 78

Users who are viewing this thread