5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Longhorn Options NOT Available

EdH

Reaction score
Just purchased a 2019 Laramie Longhorn and learned that the 4 x 4 Off-road package and the Granite Crystal Color are not available as options on this model. Has anyone had success otherwise?

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
The 4x4 Off Road package is definitely available, as for Granite Crystal, I'm not too sure. Can't say that I've seen one in Granite Crystal now that I think about it and it doesn't show up as available on the build and price.

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The off road is available. Opted it on my first ordered Longhorn and have seen a couple off road group equipped Longhorns in person. However, the confusion may be in the fact that the off road group may still be “restricted”. When I ordered my second truck ( do to the tow mirror/surround view fiasco) it would not allow for the off road group on the dealer’s order sheet due to a “restriction” at that time. I didn’t want to wait for the restriction to be lifted so ordered it without. Heard it was due to lack of parts at that time for the off road group. Not sure if this has been resolved or not.

Last edited:

ponypride

Reaction score
I had similar frustrations. I wanted the advanced safety group on my Laramie, but I cannot get it and less I upgraded the entertainment group to the level two. That would've edit about $4,000 to the price of the truck so I didn't do it.

EdH

Reaction score
That is not true. The Off Road package is NOT currently available for STOCK orders, but IS available for SOLD orders. As for Granite, he is correct, that color is not currently available for order.
Thank you for sharing that. I ordered (built) one and it will be ready in ~6 weeks. Hoping that qualifies as ‘SOLD’? It’s not too late if a mistake was made and the OR package IS available.

ericd

Reaction score
Just purchased a 2019 Laramie Longhorn and learned that the 4 x 4 Off-road package and the Granite Crystal Color are not available as options on this model. Has anyone had success otherwise?

Attachments

• b450ce4e939945bf8fdcb7095d7b899b.jpg
    b450ce4e939945bf8fdcb7095d7b899b.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 39

Kidder

Reaction score
What is Sold order vs Stock order? My salesperson was trying to build a truck for me to order and certain options weren't available even though they had trucks on the lot with those certain options.

Whynot

Reaction score
What is Sold order vs Stock order? My salesperson was trying to build a truck for me to order and certain options weren't available even though they had trucks on the lot with those certain options.
Sold order already has a customer attached to it (of course they can later back out). Stock orders would be for dealer stock. Just because it was previously built and on the lot doesn't mean it is currently available to order, non-etorque Longhorns and Limited being a big example.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
A "sold" order is a special order thats made for you not the dealership.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
So when she tried to build it with me sitting there, wouldn't that have been considered a sold order?

Not unless they actually chose sold order. Tell them to put it in as a sold order and the option availability should open up.

Kidder

Reaction score
Not unless they actually chose sold order. Tell them to put it in as a sold order and the option availability should open up.
Okay, so I texted her about this and she tried again. She can add every option I want except the Off-road package. Currently, there is a restriction. She is going to try again next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online