5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Laramie Pkg 22"

time2jet

Reaction score
Good morning all!

Needing to again replace my tires. Factory 285/45R22. Factory Rims 9"

Probably the odd man out (considering I gave up on going with a more aggressive looking tire), I'm looking for a comfortable ride. Highway only.

Unless someone has found a way to put some gorgeous aggressive looking fatter tires on these wheels, I'm looking for advice for a quiet comfortable tire.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I'd consider options to go aggressive, but seemingly it's rough on this truck without rub or spending a fortune.

TIA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dajogejr

Reaction score
Michelin Defender LTX. They’re the gold standard.
Nope, they’re not aggressive, but they’re quite, great all around traction and last.
Once my OEMs are worn out, they’re going on.

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Who decided they are the gold standard? I have zero experience with the Michelins, but it bugs me when people make comments like that. Kind of like how the Dallas Cowboys were referred to as "America's team" back in the day LOL. I don't remember voting on that one. :ROFLMAO:

@time2jet I would recommend going to tirerack.com and reading reviews on tires they offer in the size you're looking for. They have ratings for most of the tires they sell as well.

Ciege

Reaction score
I did add quite aggressive tires, but I had to lift it.

Toyo Open Country AT 3
325/50/22
cc0d028ef96e56478d642df5fed20b4e.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
305/45 no issues or slightly bigger with help of heat gun 285/55

1719326321686.png

Users who are viewing this thread