5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Classic!

alow

Reaction score
I certainly know nothing of running a major car company but shouldnt they use their 2018 building ability to switch and make th e 2019s they are having trouble pushing out the door? Maybe shift the 2018 plant line to make 2019 regular cabs they arent currently making?

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I certainly know nothing of running a major car company but shouldnt they use their 2018 building ability to switch and make th e 2019s they are having trouble pushing out the door? Maybe shift the 2018 plant line to make 2019 regular cabs they arent currently making?
I agree 100% or use the 2018 planet to get to 100% production and or play catch up for awhile

Rustydodge

Reaction score
The disadvantages and risks would far outweigh potential advantages. Resources far better spent addressing any SHAP challenges as opposed to adding challenges/complexities at Warren.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The other plants are not set up for 2019 and will not be making them at the time the classic ends.

They are just using up available lines and parts to sell the classic to people who are looking for the best deal and not needing the latest model.

Makes plenty of sense when you look at it from big business and not at the wait we are seeing for what seems to be a very popular model...exactly what the company had hoped for.

Deal people are going to be interested in the classic and first to the driveway will be interested in the DT.

Keeping the faithful crosshair people an available option and the new generation people their truck early.

Exactly what Ram has been saying they would do for the last 2 years or more.

Users who are viewing this thread