5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Bighorn

Jdtoney13

Reaction score
I have had my truck for 5 months and my steering wheel keeps shocking me and I have been to the dealership like 10-12 times and the fact they still havent fixed the problem they keep making me drive my truck and shocking me and the fact that I keep telling them it hurts and I told them I had open heart surgery and I keep being told that I have to drive my truck and keep getting shocked. This is a $50k truck and this isn't the only problem i have had and i told them every time i go up there that they need to give me a new truck that i bought a new truck so that i would have problems. I am at the point to where I have given them long enough time to fix this and ready to take further action and a friend told me about this site so I figured I would say a few word here to see what happens. I'm just so tired of this...

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have had my truck for 5 months and my steering wheel keeps shocking me and I have been to the dealership like 10-12 times and the fact they still havent fixed the problem they keep making me drive my truck and shocking me and the fact that I keep telling them it hurts and I told them I had open heart surgery and I keep being told that I have to drive my truck and keep getting shocked. This is a $50k truck and this isn't the only problem i have had and i told them every time i go up there that they need to give me a new truck that i bought a new truck so that i would have problems. I am at the point to where I have given them long enough time to fix this and ready to take further action and a friend told me about this site so I figured I would say a few word here to see what happens. I'm just so tired of this...

Hi @Jdtoney13 - I just had a chance to follow up with your post on another thread, but wanted to touch base with you here as well. Please follow up with me via private message to provide additional details when you can.

Mark
RamCares

Jdtoney13

Reaction score
Hi @Jdtoney13 - I just had a chance to follow up with your post on another thread, but wanted to touch base with you here as well. Please follow up with me via private message to provide additional details when you can.

Mark
RamCares
How do I send you a private message and talk to you

Jdtoney13

Reaction score

Mark
RamCares
Please tell me how I can talk to you in PM

Users who are viewing this thread