5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 70K Ram Laramie Lonhorn DOA for 13th day

lsteele

Reaction score
My 70K RAM has been is 8 times for 32 days, through a 9 day star and is currenly DOA at my purchasing dealership. The 12 inch uconnect was the initial problem which has been ongoing since February. BTW got it in November 18 and have 5100 miles on her. The info system has all the reported issues, XM, backup camera staying on, loss of sound, loss of control section features like cooled seats, does not turn on, dim, nav lockup and on and on. Lately im getting a no start condition and a battery cycle allow cab power to come back and of course the info center updates or repopulates during the day 2 to 6 hours outside not started. Now driving down the road guages cycle most idiot lights come on, etc etc, and the enging pops and loss of bus comes up. Been at the dealer now as stated the 13th day trying to get a BCM. Looks like it will be shipped the 14th. Manager has no idea if it will address the idiot and run issues. For sure they believe it wont address the infotainment issues. Costomer Service is non-existant. Agent has been trying to get copies of prior ROs for 13 days from the serivcing dealer. Arbitration is scheduled for the 15th. Owner of current dealer or my purchasing dealer who has the truck has tried to get a resolution form his long time service rep to no avail. Rep said it shows its been in only once for infotainment issue. I called the dealership who has been working on the system and asked why no ROs posted? They showed me they are all up there and said something is fishy. Buyers beware FCA seems to be a bit confused (May I say covering up). Thats the public term I am using at least right now. Florida lemon law is kicking in and we will see what happens. Not a single part has ever been exchanged on this vehicle. They just check the software level out, verify my complaints, and send it out with "update coming"

Totally fed up with the no callbacks, and my truck sitting. Im looking for an Exec at FCA who cares. Oh BTW, ! worked for BAP and we at Manufacturing had "NO EXCUSES FOR QUALITY OR LINE DOWN" . Well there is much more but I'm looking for constructive help. Come on FCA step up. IMG_20190724_110114.jpg

See in PIC No BUS.

Last edited:

ppowell1983

Reaction score
My RAM has been is 8 times for 32 days, through a 9 day star and is currenlt DOA at my purchasing dealership. The 12 inch uconnect was the initial problem which has been ongoing since February. BTW got it in November 18 and have 5100 miles on her. The ifo system has all the reported issues, XM, backup camer staying on, loss of sound, loss of control section features line cooled seats, not turn on, dim, nav lockup and on and on. Lately im getting a no start condition and a battery cycle allow cab power to come back and of course the info center updates or repopulates during the day 2 to 6 hours outside not started. Now driving down the road guages cycle most idiot lights come on, etc etc, and the enging pops and loss of bus comes up. Been at the dealer now as stated the 13th day trying to get a BCM. Looks like it will be shipped the 14th. Manager has no idea if it will address the idiot and run issues. For sure they believe it wont address the infotainment issues. Costomer Service is non-existant. Agent has been trying to get copies of prior ROs for 13 days from the serivcing dealer. Arbitration is scheduled for the 15th. Owner of current dealer or my purchasing dealer who has the truck has tried to get a resolution form his long time service rep to no avail. Lst head that rep said it shows its been in only once for infotainment issue. I called the dealership who has bee n working on the system and asked why no ROs? They showed me they are all up there ans said something is fishy. Buyers beware FCA seems to be a bit confused. Thats the public term I am using at least right now. Florida lemon las is kicking in and we will see what happens. Not a single part has ever been exchanged on this vehicle. They just check the software level out verify my complaints and send it out with "update coming"
Totally fed up with the no callbacks, ans my truck sitting. Im looking for an Exec who cares. Oh BTW worked for BAP and we at Manufacturing had "NO EXCUSES". Well there is much more but I'm looking for constructive help.

@RamCares, please help this poor guy out. I feel really bad for you man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JustAnotherGuy

Reaction score
Lawyer up. Good luck. FCA ****ed me royally on my SRT Jeep a few years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/