5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 1500 Laramie 3.92 rear end

Belvata

Reaction score
I still have a whining sound at 50 to 60 mph anyone find out what this is
Thanks
Belvata

cadillacrules

Reaction score
Thanks
Belvata
Could be from the sound system that is supposed to be 'noise cancelling' but isn't.

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk

Baron74

Reaction score
Thanks
Belvata

I just got my truck back after having them track down a whining sound. It turned out it was the tensioners for the serpentine belt. I had whining from 0 to about 35 mph where the sound of the engine masked the whining. Quite again after this fix.

omccull

Reaction score
Could be from the sound system that is supposed to be 'noise cancelling' but isn't.

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk
I am having a similar problem with my 2019 Longhorn. It started about 2 to 3 weeks ago when I noticed a whining sound as I pressed the accelerator, the truck also exhibits a herky jerky action when pressing the accelerator as well.
Currently the dealer service department has no answers.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I am having a similar problem with my 2019 Longhorn. It started about 2 to 3 weeks ago when I noticed a whining sound as I pressed the accelerator, the truck also exhibits a herky jerky action when pressing the accelerator as well.
Currently the dealer service department has no answers.

Hi omccull,

I'm very sorry to hear of the trouble you are experiencing with your truck. Please know that we would be happy to learn additional details regarding your attempts to address this to determine how to best assist you at this point. Please follow up with us via private message when you can.

Mark
RamCares

Buck

Reaction score
Hi omccull,

I'm very sorry to hear of the trouble you are experiencing with your truck. Please know that we would be happy to learn additional details regarding your attempts to address this to determine how to best assist you at this point. Please follow up with us via private message when you can.

Mark
RamCares
Hey Mark how about a answer to voice command that does not work Nav offline and cant find anything most of the time told to wait for 4th quarter update have two hours till end of 4th Quarter

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hey Mark how about a answer to voice command that does not work Nav offline and cant find anything most of the time told to wait for 4th quarter update have two hours till end of 4th Quarter

Hey Buck,

I'm sorry to hear your sentiments. Would you mind following up with us via private message to provide your VIN so that we can look into this further for you?

Mark
RamCares

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online