5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10:

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMBwCfLix-c

The Dodge Ram SRT-10 is a sport pickup truck that was produced by American automaker Dodge in limited numbers. It was introduced at the January 2002 North American International Auto Show, but was not put into production until 2004.

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9ySypii2b8

On Monday, Feb. 2, 2004, the Dodge Ram SRT-10 set a new Guinness Book of World Records time for the World's Fastest Pickup Truck. NASCAR Nextel Cup rookie Brendan Gaugham drove the Ram SRT-10 to the new record at the Chrysler Chelsea Proving Grounds' 4.71 mile oval track. The SRT-10 is powered by a big Viper Hemi delivering 500 horsepower and 525 lb-ft of torque.

It topped 150 mph and hit 60 mph in slightly more than 5 seconds. Dodge showed that a pickup didn't have to be sluggish. It could haul more than just stuff. It could haul, well you know.

John813

Reaction score

TempleOS

Reaction score
A 5th gen srt would be nice
10 cylinder gone but they can put a s/c or turbo in that thang

Caballonegro

Reaction score
Drove a silver SRT10 before settling on my SRT8 jeep. The truck didn't stick well in stock form, in my opinion but don't know if people knew, around 96, Dodge would stick the V10 ( the 300Hp version) in regular cabs, short beds. They were of course built in Mexico, finished in warren, Michigan, added racing stripes, a big V10 Decal, and then sent them back down to mexico. I friend brought one up (blue, white stripes) kept it here for a month, sold it in Cali, another friend brought a red one, wrecked it, sent it back to mexico. I'll try to find a pic of one.

Attachments

• 001 (3).JPG
    001 (3).JPG
    167.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread